United Lines Studio
Based in Bologna (IT), London (UK)
Press / Business contact:
Swords Of Calengal
Our primary focus is game development and multi-media products.
United Lines Studio is a team composed by 4 members, selected on the base of their individual skills. The crew is an italian team, based in Italy and United Kingdom. Their past activities goes from computer technology to graphic and illustration for tabletop games and RPG's games, passing through disassembly video games for the study of the mechanics to realizing graphics on commissions for videogames of third parts. The team borns in 2016 and is now working on his first project together: an action rpg called Swords of Calengal.After that
The team based the development of their first project on an home-made engine called XeEngine (Xeeynamo's Engine). Every tool, pixel assets and game elements, were created from scratch granting them an high freedom in creating features to insert in game. After winning some awards and due the growing interest of public, the Sound Design class of "International School of Comics of Padua" decided to take in charge the sound effects' creation of the game. The workflow undergoes a deadlines and milestones system which allows the team to set priorities to move forward faster.
Team's tour during Milan Games Week YouTube
There are far more images available for United Lines Studio, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Swords of Calengal wins as the "best game" at Modena Nerd" - Modena, 2017
- "Swords of Calengal wins as "Best Technical Game" in Svilupparty 2017" - Bologna, 2017
- "The 15 minutes stolen from United Lines Studio? Insane! We want them in our podcast!"
- Luca Mazzocco, ILoveVideogames.it
- "The result is a powerful soundtrack that reminds us the glorious musics from Zelda and Xenoblade."
- Diego De Angelis, Everyeye.it
- "Swords of Calengal collects mechanics from various 16-bit era games, without the old hardware limits."
- Svilupparty's Staff, Svilupparty.it
- "Every game's resources was created from scratch."
- Marco Tassani, Svilupparty Awards
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Developer, Game Designer
Pixel Artist, Animator
Environment Designer, Concept Artist